Glass FREEZE Margarita Glass (set of two) by HOST
- For frozen concoctions, freeze the HOST Glass Margarita FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you`re in the mood for a classic margarita, a frozen daiquiri, or a blended cocktail, keep HOST Glass Margarita FREEZE Cooling Cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the glass walls of HOST Glass Margarita FREEZE Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beverage the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each cup is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Glass Margarita FREEZE Cooling Cups. Each cup can comfortably accommodate 12 ounces.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Margarita FREEZE upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1741
Custom Stock Status: Coming in April, Reserve Yours Today!
Return Policy: All Sales Final